Let the countdown to Christmas begin!
Since today is December 1st, we officially
began our countdown to Christmas Day.
We did the same thing with Reed last year,
and he seemed to really enjoy it.
This year, he is able to do it all by himself!
surprise from the Day 1 pocket.
in the movie Cars.
left his first Red in Dallas.
time to see if there was anything else in there.
"Well, you will have to wait until tomorrow."
so he started checking several pockets. After
checking each pocket he'd say, "Nope, it's empty!"
I asked him "What do you want to do?" I
gave him several options, and he decided
he liked the 'Make a Santa' option.
So, we did!
thought Reed would enjoy it.
He kept telling me "I'm workin' hard, Momma!"
Santa's legs. He knows his shapes really good.
Look what we made!

Christmas is going to be so much fun! Reed is so excited about everything. He understands who Santa is, he loves our Christmas tree, he knows that Christmas is about celebrating Jesus' birth, and he loves all of the Christmas decorations.
place to hang his Santa, and he decided that we
should hang it in his big boy room!
Christmas is going to be so much fun! Reed is so excited about everything. He understands who Santa is, he loves our Christmas tree, he knows that Christmas is about celebrating Jesus' birth, and he loves all of the Christmas decorations.
We have a neighbor, who has a Nativity Scene in their yard. When we pass it every day, he says, "Look Momma, it's baby Jesus and donkeys!" He also loves to play with the camels and baby Jesus in our Nativity Scene. He's such a sweet boy.
He keeps telling us that he wants to go see Santa at the North Pole. He doesn't understand why we can't go see Santa. We are taking him to have Cookies & Cocoa with Santa on Sunday, so we'll see if he's scared of Santa when he actually sees him.




3 comments:
What a great post! I'm so proud of you for doing the 25 days again with Reed! I can tell he is REALLY going to enjoy it this year, even more than last year (which I didn't think was possible).
I see the MSU jersey is still around! Sweet boy...
I loved the Santa! It looks great hanging on his big boy room's door! Great job, Reed!
I agree with Tina... what a great post! You think of such fun activities :)! Reed looked like he had so much fun making Santa... and he looks like he has grown a ton since we saw him last! He will enjoy meeting Santa, I know!
Miss y all!
What a fun thing to do and it teaches, too. One day at a time. The pictures are so precious. Thanksgiving was wonderful and I will miss all of you at Christmas. love always and forever. Grandmama
Post a Comment