Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Simpson Family Christmas

Saturday, we celebrated Christmas with the Simpson family. We had a wonderful day full of good food and fun! Attempting to get a family photo.
Uncle Michael, Aunt Trish, Grandaddy, Nana, Uncle Jack, Daddy, & Aunt Tina

Reed opening his present from Grandaddy & Nana.

His cousin, Kyle, was such a big helper!

It's a talking Woody from Toy Story!

Uncle Jack & Kyle helped get Woody out of the box.

Reed trying on Woody's hat.

Reed showing Aunt Trish how to make Woody talk.

He loved his Woody doll!
Thanks Nana & Grandaddy!

Nana, Reed, & Woody

Watching Grandaddy & Nana open their presents from Reed.

Sleepy boy!
He fell asleep before we made it out of Booneville.
He made sure that Woody slept right beside him
Saturday night. The next morning, I heard Woody say
"Howdy Partner" over Reed's monitor, so I knew
Reed was up and ready to play.
Thanks Uncle Michael & Aunt Shelley for having everyone over to your house to celebrate. We had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine Reed is going to think life is all about opening packages every week. It was a happy blog and I am so happy I can see everyone having fun.
Grandmama

THE CHITTOMS said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I love the family picture; I thought you were pregnant!?!? You don't look like it at all in that picture!

Love y'all!

Tina said...

Thanks for working your magic on the group picture! ;)

"I got a Woody!"

Love it!!!