When we got home from School Tuesday, Reed came running into the laundry room saying "Mommy, I do this. Open it. I do it!" The little stinker went through our kitchen drawer and found this Christmas tree door hanger and stickers that I bought about a week ago. I bought it as a craft that we could do while Daddy was gone, but he had to do it right then, so we did!

He was working so hard.

He did it all by himself. Every once in a while,
I had to help him get a sticker off because it
would start to tear.

Looking to see if he needed to add any more stickers.

Maybe just one more snowflake...

Look Mommy!

In this picture, he was telling me that he wanted to go show it to Daddy.

After our fun craft activity, he decided it was time to check the Day 8 pocket.

He could see something sticking out of the pocket, so he kept saying "What's that?"

Grabbing the surprise

Wow! It's a spin toy.

He loved the lights in it.

Who knew such a small spin toy would bring so much entertainment?
1 comment:
He did a great job on his little project!!!
The next to last picture is, by far, my favorite!
Post a Comment