Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 5

Daddy bought Reed a surprise and couldn't
wait to give it to him. Reaching in the Day 5 pocket

It's a mini tape measure!

Reed always steals Daddy's tape measures,
so Daddy found one just for him.
He couldn't wait to try it out.

Showing Mommy & Daddy what he got.

20 Days until Christmas...

and yes; we are still wearing the MSU football
jersey. So far, Reed has worn it 3 out of the 5
days in the countdown pictures. I'm sure you
will be seeing many more pictures of Reed in
his favorite jersey. Go Bulldogs!

2 comments:

Tina said...

This jersey stuff is crackin' me up!!

I love the little tape measure. He will for sure be Daddy's little helper now! Let me see if I can find them a project...

Anonymous said...

I think wearing the jersey day and, possible, sleeping in it, too it is taking a lot of wearing and I hope there is a backup for it. Some great expressions in the pictures. Grandmama