Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 23

2 Days until Christmas!!!

Reed running to his tree to check out today's surprise.

Smiling because he already sees his surprise.

It's a reindeer with candy!

Laughing because Mommy just told him that the reindeer poops candy.

"Open it Mommy!"

Look! He's pooping candy!

He thought it was hilarious.

Mommy & Daddy ended up giving in and letting
him open one of his presents.

Our tape must work good because he was struggling
to get it open.

"Toy Story! There's Buzz & Woody!"

We watched the whole movie tonight. Every night, when we tell him it is time for bed, he picks out a toy and says "I take _____ with you!" Well tonight, he said "I take Woody & Slink (his slinky dog) with you!" Right now, he is in his bed, and we are hearing the following over the monitor: "Howdy Partner." "Well, pull my string." "You've got a friend in me!"

2 comments:

Tina said...

I was worrrying (you know I can do that, but you can't!) that you would be upset, but there's NO WAY you sat there and watched that reindeer poop that candy without smiling!!!
:)
Way to go, Pooping Reindeer! Thank you for brightening Erin's (and Reed's) day!

THE CHITTOMS said...

I love it:)! Momma has such great surprises!