Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Official...

Chase Rylan Gapen

After many discussions, we decided to go with the name, Chase. We love the name and hope you do too. He will have the same initials as his Daddy and his big brother, which makes the name even more special to us. I bought the letters for his nursery this weekend, and I'm ready to start decorating!

I had my doctor's appointment with the back specialist today. She said that I have pulled some ligaments in my back. Since I'm pregnant, there is only so much they can do. They gave me a shot today in my lower back, and I instantly felt some relief. The shot wasn't too painful, just uncomfortable.

She wants me to go to physical therapy twice a week for the next two weeks to learn several back exercises. Hopefully, that will also help the back pain. I was excited to find out that Lauren, who is Emily "Woot" Morreale's sister, will be my therapist. It was nice seeing a familiar face. My first appointment with Lauren is scheduled for November 30th, so I will keep you updated on our progress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are happy to have the name settled. So, we can begin calling him Chase. I am glad that you went to the doctor for your back. I hope she can help you. love to all.Grandmama

THE CHITTOMS said...

I love the name :)... Chase will be a doll like his big brother!!!

And I am glad to hear you got some relief! Let us know if you need anything!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Tina said...

Ditto to what Grandmama & Stephanie said! They took the words right out of my mouth!

Love you!