Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 2

Time for another surprise!
We were upstairs playing tonight, and I
said, "Reed, it's time to get another surprise!"
He knew exactly what I meant, so he took
off running downstairs. He went straight
to the tree and waited patiently while I
got the step ladder ready.
I told him to look for the #2 pocket, so this
is him teasing me!
He then went straight to the #2 pocket.

Reaching for the surprise...

It's Mater as a firetruck!

Telling Mommy that it's a Mater!

Double checking to make sure he didn't miss anything.

Saying "Cheese!"

23 Days until Christmas!

3 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

He is so precious and looks like such a big boy now!!! I loved the previous post and this one; you are such a creative and wonderful mom!

I hope we can get together soon! Miss and love y all!

Anonymous said...

I love the way he shows so much excitment about the things he does. He really lives life. I don't know how I would spend part of my time if you didn't do this wonderful blog. I love all the pictures and getting to see his facial expressions. love yall, Grandmama

Tina said...

MATER!!! Love it!
I really like the teasing picture - too cute!