Reed was so anxious to get today's surprise.
He kept climbing up the step ladder to check
the pockets. When he didn't find anything,
he would say "Where's the surprise? It's
time for the pocket!" We finally decided
to quit torturing him and put something
in the Day 10 pocket.
He said, "It's empty!" So, we told him to
look for the Day 10 pocket.
pocket, so he had to check it one more time.
M & M golf bag dispenser that he found in
a closet 15 minutes earlier.
his Daddy about four years ago with a golf
gift certificate inside. Well, he decided that
he had to open it. Of course, we had to put
M & M's inside to get the whole effect.
cute outfit today, but as soon as he got home
from school, it was time for the jersey!




2 comments:
That is MY nephew!!!! You go, Reed! :)
Although I must add, if I happen to be in danger one day, I certainly hope you chose the rescue boat over the M & M's!
He looks perfectly happy with the 'm&m's' thingy. Danielle had a great concert tonight.
Post a Comment