We received a much better report today. Praise the Lord! My fluid level has increased. My doctor said the normal range is between 5-25. My fluid level last week was 8.3, and this week, it was 9.2. We were thankful to hear that it was increasing instead of decreasing.
As for Chase, they said that he was making all the right muscular movements and breathing movements. He even waved at us today. His heartbeat was 129 bpm. The blood flow from the umbilical cord looked good too.
As for his weight, they didn't check it this time but plan to check it on January 4th. However, she said that he was in the 20th percentile. She told me last week that it was the 15th percentile, but according to the paperwork, it is 20.2. He weighed 4 pounds, 3 ounces last week.
Both Chris and I left the appointment feeling much better. As long as he gains some weight by next week, then I think we are in the clear. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.




7 comments:
Yay!! I've been waiting to hear that good news! Hooray Chase! (And mama, too!)
So glad to hear the good report! Enjoyed looking at your Christmas pictures, too!
So happy you got a good report and little man is growing more. Can't wait for him to get here!! But i do want him to hang in there a while longer. Saw Reed tonight. He is so sweet. Love yall
God is so good!!! I am so glad to hear this wonderful news!!!
Love y'all!
That is wonderful news!!! Will keep praying and keep that water intake up and rest! Listen to your instincts too! I have met a lot of people with all kinds of pregnancy problems and there was one girl who lost all her fluid at 19 weeks and still made it to delivery, a little early but made it! So keep up that water drinking! Praying Chase gets a little bigger next week too! Love ya!
I was so glad to hear the news. We went over to Daddy and Wanda's tonight and got to see Reed. He had a lot to do with me so I was THRILLED!!! Keep taking care of yourself and little man Chase and keep drinking that water :) Love Yall
Hip, hip, hooray!!!! So glad you got a good report! Keep on chuggin' that water!
Post a Comment