Since Reed fell asleep on the way home yesterday,
we did both Day 20 and Day 21 pockets today.
When he woke up from his nap today, he
came downstairs and immediately saw something
in the Day 20 pocket. He went straight for it.
Thank goodness my camera was close by.
get his surprise, but it didn't stay out long.
Clue Translations:
Clue #1: Counting down the days has been fun.
But sadly, we're almost done.
It's Day 21 and time for a surprise.
Go & look where baby Jesus lies.
Clue #2: You found clue number two.
Now, go to Chase's room to see what awaits you.
Clue #3: You stand on me every day
until you flush and say "Yea!"
Now's not the time to stop,
so run & go look what's on top!




1 comment:
You know I love puzzles, quizzes, and anything challenging, so I especially enjoyed the clues videos! You're doing a great job with those! Now we just need to get Reed's daddy some Hooked on Phonics. Maybe Grandaddy still has his edition.
;)
Dear Precious Nephew,
Throw that yucky paci in the garbage!
I love you!
Aunt Tina
Post a Comment