Of course, Reed had on his jersey for today's pictures too. He didn't wear it all day, but as soon as we got home, he had to put on his jersey!

Looking in the Day 9 pocket

Digging down deep...

Do you think he's excited?

It's Sheriff from the movie Cars. This Sheriff is a member of the Rescue Squad, so he is red and white!

Showing Mommy what he got (as if I didn't know)!

After getting the Day 9 surprise, he was excited to find out that he had mail to open too.

Mommy: "Reed, who do you think it's from?"
Reed: "Grandmomma!"

Ripping it open to see what's inside.

It's Winnie the Pooh stickers!

Grandmomma even included some stickers for Chase.

He couldn't wait to put some stickers on his hands and arms.
Thanks Grandmomma for the fun surprise!
3 comments:
What a sweet boy and grandmomma :)!
I loved the prior post also... I bet momma and daddy have to be very sneaky about hiding Christmas presents from your little inspector this year!
I loved the door hanger and thought it was sweet that he wanted to show his daddy! Precious, precious boy!!!
I'm still cracking up over this jersey.
I love the fact that he guessed who the mail was from. Grandmomma is just too sweet!
That's my boy. He shows such pure happiness and I know he is so excited when it is time for the next pocket to be emptied. His expressions are priceless. love you, Grandmama
Post a Comment