Happy 20 Month Birthday Reed
and
Happy Birthday Jesus!
trampoline, and I asked Reed if he was
ready for some cake. He knew exactly what
I meant because he took off and headed to
the kitchen!
get some of that icing!
Score!
Having a quick taste test.
Mmmm...that was good!
I think I want some more!
Pulling the eyes off.
Back to the nose again.
Now, it's time to actually eat the cake!
Here is the grin we love!
Reed going for a bite of cake...
would take off part of the mouth and look
at it, then he would put it back. In
this picture, he took the nose off and
was checking it out.
I wanted everyone to check out what
Daddy was doing...see his tongue!
smile for the camera?
He was giving me his 'look!'
He lowers his voice and says it so sweetly.
He knows how to work us already!
birthday and Reed's birthday.
We are so thankful and so incredibly
blessed to have such a precious boy
and such a loving family.
This past week, we really enjoyed
getting to spend time with our loved ones.
Thank you so much for everything!
Pictures from each family Christmas
will be posted in the next few days.
We love you!




4 comments:
Happy 20 months, Little Buddy!
Erin -
~There's no doubt Reed knew what was in store for him. I love all the anticipation pictures.
~The "look" is priceless!!!
~I can't wait to hear him ask to get down.
~Superb job on the cake! I'm impressed!
Love you!
I just remembered that I didn't comment on the tongue!!! I can't believe you and Reed have rubbed off on Chris. Perhaps he's just trying to be cool like y'all. Either way, great job capturing proof!
You did great on the cake. So cute. Love the pictures.
What a wonderful group of pictures. I felt like i was there in each picture. So much fun just watching all the activity. Great photographer making these pictures. love you aye, Grammie
Post a Comment