Lala brought a Gingerbread House
for us to put together. Reed
and I worked on it this afternoon.
He wasn't too much help because
he kept eating all the M & M's!
I had to go to the store to buy more!
Reed has definitely figured out this
whole tree thing. All I have to say is
"Reed, are you ready to get today's
surprise from your tree?" He runs
straight to the tree before I can even
finish my sentence!




2 comments:
I love...
~the fact that Reed ate so many M&M's you had to go to the store
~his tongue sticking out in almost every picture (wonder where he gets that from?)
I can't wait to see the finished gingerbread house!
Lala loves her little man! Great job on the gingerbread house....the tongue thing is DEFINITELY inherited...I do it, Erin does it, now Reed. Shows we're all great thinkers!
Post a Comment