Since we have been in the Delta the past
two days, Reed had to wait and get his
Day 23 and Day 24 surprise on Christmas Eve.
We went to Christmas Eve service at Lala's
Church, and then headed back to Hernando.
When we got home, it was time to go to the tree!

Since Reed has obviously mastered pulling
the surprises from the tree each day...

He decided to get both
surprises at the same time!

Day 23 surprise - Wobble Santa
Day 24 surprise - Christmas Sucker

LaLa reading the message on the sucker to Reed.
It said, "Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus!"

Lala trying to figure out how to work
the wobble Santa.

Reed waited patiently as Lala opened the sucker!

Oh! I'm so excited!

Num, Num!

Look at these sweet lips!

What a mess, but he sure did enjoy it!

Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas, Reed!!!
: )
I hope you've had a wonderful day! I love you!
P.S. That sucker looked delicious!
Post a Comment