Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: DAYS 1, 2 & 3

We have started our official
countdown to Christmas...

Our Advent Calendar finally
came in the mail today.
So, we did Day 1, Day 2, and
Day 3 tonight.

I plan to post pictures from
each day until Christmas Day.


Reed grabbing his first surprise from Day 1.
It's an Elmo firetruck!

Daddy pulled a note out of Day 2, which was Clue #1.
It said, "I am tall and green with lights."

Daddy pulled Clue #2 off the tree, which said,
"I help pull Santa's sleigh."

Daddy showing Reed where to find Clue #3.

Clue #3 said, "I'm hiding under your favorite
place to sleep at night. Look for something
silver, shiny, and bright!"
Daddy & Reed headed to his crib.

What's under there?

Reed taking a look.

It's a slinky!

Reed opened the slinky and had a ball!

Daddy & Reed playing with the slinky.

He was dying out laughing.

Time to get his surprise from Day 3!

Reed reaching for his next surprise.

It's Mickey Mouse keys!

He knew right away who was on those keys...
Me...Mouh!


2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my gosh! What a neat idea!

Elmo, a slinky, and Me Mouh - Doesn't get much better than that! Can't wait to see what's ahead!

Caroline Buntz said...

Couldn't get a comment out yesterday and we'll see how this one does, You had some fantastic pics and fun, I know, finding all the clues. love you,aye, Grammie