Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS - DAYS 6 & 7

Eddie, Steph, and Will came to see us yesterday,
so we forgot to let Reed get his surprise from Day 6.
So, we did Day 6 and Day 7 today!

Reed reaching for his surprise out of
the Day 6 pocket!
What is it?

It's another car from the Cars Movie!

I'm so excited!

Driving the car up Daddy's chest

He drove the car all over Daddy!

What fun!!!

Now, it's time for Day 7!

What could it be?

"Whoa!" said Reed!

It's an extra large peppermint sucker!

We weren't sure if he was going to like
the peppermint taste or not.
Let's just say he LOVED the sucker!
He kept saying "Mmmmm!"

2 comments:

Tina said...

Two more great gifts! Whoo Hoo!
~Daddy sure makes a good racetrack!
~I love Reed's smile in the "What fun!" picture.
~I'm digging the shirt and Elmo house shoes.
This is so much fun!

Caroline Buntz said...

Can't wait to see these every night. It is the most clever thing I have ever seen. Just think, fun all the time and a prize, too. grammie