Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY

On Christmas morning, Reed was dying to
go inside our bedroom. There was a gift
for Reed in our bedroom.
What was it?
It's a Pirate Trampoline Fort!

Reed knew exactly what to do!

He climbed right on in and started jumping.

He absolutely loves his trampoline.
He played in it for a while.

Momma capturing the excitement
on the video camera.

It didn't take him long to learn he could
jump out of the trampoline too!

This is WAY too much fun!

Time to open presents!

Santa brought Reed all kinds of fun things,
like a big slinky!

He also got a basketball net for the bath tub.

He worked his Lala into opening it for him.

Opening another present

Santa also brought Reed a Dr. Seuss pop-up book.

Reed opening a present from Momma & Daddy.

It's Pluto!
He walks, talks, and barks!

Reed loving on his new pet dog.

Opening another present...

It's a musical instrument set.

Reed playing the drums and xylophone.

Reed opening a big gift.

He had to make sure that he got all of the
paper off his new basketball goal.
I am not sure who had more fun playing with
this present...Reed or his parents?
Whoa! Reed got a T-Ball Set too!

Opening up a movie...

It's the Cars Movie that Reed had
to watch right away!
(See the DVD in his hand)
Watching Cars.

Daddy and Reed enjoying some M & M's...

And some chex mix!

Reed drinking some chocolate milk from
his cool Santa cup.

Where's Reed?

He was under his trampoline.
Momma taught Reed how to go under
his tent to hide.
We had a wonderful Christmas.
Reed brings so much joy into our lives.
God has truly blessed us in so many ways!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Caroline Buntz said...

This blog is so wonderful. I enjoyed every picture. What a wonderful Christmas time. love,aye

Aunt Trish said...

It looks like Reed had a big Christmas! He is precious! Hope to see yall again soon!

The Robertsons said...

Landon and Reed are going to have so much fun jumping! I cannot wait to see all Reed's fun toys.

Tina said...

Super job on all the Christmas posts! I'm so proud of you. One of these days, you'll be so glad you took the time to do this.
That trampoline is just way too cool!! I think I want to come jump myself! However, I'm not sure Knox thinks that's a great idea just yet. We'll let Reed break it in real well, and then we'll try it out in several more months.
Glad y'all had such a great time during the Christmas season. Love you!

Tina said...

One more thing - I loooove the pajamas, especially the rear!!!