12 days until Christmas!
Reed waiting for us to get into
the living room, so he could get
his surprise!

Pick me up, Momma!

Checking out the tree

Going for the surprise...

Giving a little grunt as he pulls the
surprise from the Day 13 pocket.

I got it!

But, what is it?

It's a Northwest T-shirt...
big deal!
Put me down, so I can go play with
something fun!

He wasn't really feeling today's surprise.
Daddy told Momma that Reed couldn't
have the surprise he was supposed to get today.
Daddy didn't want Reed staying up until
10:00 again, which was a good decision!
Can you guess what his surprise will be tomorrow?
2 comments:
Awe Daddy - come on! It's the weekend!!
Sorry he didn't like the t-shirt too much. Uncle Benjie and I are clueless on the next surprise.
Uncle Benjie says something chocolate.
I say some kind of loud toy.
im guessing chocolate!!
can't wait to see yall next weekend. love yall
Post a Comment