Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS - DAY 18

7 Days until Christmas!
Today, Reed had to follow his
clues to find his surprise.

Reaching for the Day 18 Pocket

Clue #1: I am shaped like a triangle, and
I can hold a lot of water.
Daddy's & Momma's bath tub!
Reaching for Clue #2

Clue #2: I am pink and like to say "Oink."
I can be found in your bedroom.

After Daddy read the clue, Reed wanted
to play with the water for a few minutes.

Headed to his bedroom

Looking for the clue. We kept telling
Reed to look for the pig, but he either
didn't understand what we were saying,
or he was completely ignoring us....
probably ignoring us!
Now, he finds the pig!

Clue #3: I live in the bonus room in your house,
and I love to say "Meeska-Mooska Mickey Mouse!"
Reed understood that clue!
He knew where to find Mickey Mouse!

Headed for Mickey Mouse.

Oops! Got a little side-tracked!

There's Me-Mouh!
What's the surprise?

Mickey Mouse Cups
I have no idea what he is doing in this picture,
but it looks like he was trying to eat the package!
Drinking some chocolate milk from one
of his new Mickey Mouse cups!
"Num-Num" as Reed likes to say.
Tonight, Chad Elder came over to visit
and brought one of his dogs, Rebel.
Of course, Reed was in Heaven.
He loved on Rebel all night.


Reed & Rebel
(Just because he is loving on Rebel...
doesn't mean he is going to Ole Miss!)
I love this picture. Check out Reed's lips!
Too funny!
He would pat Rebel then rub him.
He was actually very gentle.
Reed giving Rebel a kiss.

Uncle Chad & Reed


4 comments:

Caroline Buntz said...

As a child when any of us would poke our lips (usually) because we were mad, my mother would say if you keep doing that I am going to Alabama on them. We went from Alabama to Georgia to live. You do a great job of poking yours out Reed. A great group of pictures. Grammie

Tina said...

Uncle Benjie and I enjoyed all the pictures. We shared a few laughs, especially over those lips! What a great way to end our night!

The Simpsons said...

sweet sweet pictures. Can't wait to see yall tommorrow!!! One more day. love ya

The Robertsons said...

You have way too much time on your hands!