Last Friday, we took Reed to the Mid-South Fair.
We went to the Petting Zoo first. It just so happens
that they had John Deere tractors on display
in front of the Petting Zoo. As you probably
guessed, we spent a lot of time on the tractors!

Reed enjoyed feeding the goats.

Petting the sheep.

He'd laugh when they licked his hands.

This one cracked us up. He was trying to climb
out of the fence.

Reed petting the cute little pigs.

After the petting zoo, we went back to the tractors.

He kept telling us that he didn't want to ride on
any rides. He just wanted to ride on the tractors.

I love John Deere!

We finally convinced him to ride on a few rides.
I love his arm in this picture.

Honking the horn.

Driving a dump truck.

Checking out the fish in the Bass Pro Tank.

Time to go home!
2 comments:
I was needing a "Reed fix" so I loved the post!
Tractors, animals, fish, and rides all in one place - sounds awesome to me!
Hope to see y'all soon! Love u!
I love the car picture with him hanging his arm off the side also :)! It looks like a fun day! He is such a cute little boy! Miss and love y all!
Post a Comment