My doctor's appointment was today at 3:30 pm.
I got a great report. I am 23 weeks today, but I am
measuring 24 weeks. His heart rate was great. It was
such a sweet sound to hear. Here's the whopper...
I gained 8 pounds! So, I have gained 11 pounds total!
Also, at this appointment, she convinced me to get the
Swine Flu Vaccine. I've been against it all along, but she
didn't give me much of an option. After hearing all the
problems that I could have if I got the Swine Flu, I
decided to go for it.
My next appointment is scheduled for November 16th.
At that appointment, the fun glucose test will be performed.
I'm not looking forward to that test. I'll keep you updated.




4 comments:
I am so glad to hear that your appointment went great! We can't wait to meet your sweet little angel soon!
Miss y all... let's get together soon!!!
Belly pic. Now!
: )
I'm so glad you got a great report! Weight gain = healthy baby. Keep it up, girlfriend! I'm proud of you! Love you!
I so hope I can be there when baby?? makes his dubut. What a wonderful day coming up next year. I am proud of your weight gain. love you, Grandmama
So excited for y'all! I know he'll be another cutie!
Post a Comment