The first weekend in October, Reed was invited
to Landon's 3rd Birthday Party and Landry's
2nd Birthday Party. Landon's party started
at 2, and Landry's party started at 3, so
we decided to go to both parties.
We went to Landon's party at 1:30, so the boys
could have some time to play before the party
started. Landon had a bouncer, which Reed loved.

Reed & Gavin playing baseball.

Reed has gotten really good at hitting the ball
off the tee. He will get to play tee ball in the spring!

I thought this was a cool action shot.

Landon getting embarrassed because everyone
was singing to him.

Reed helping Landon open his presents.

All the kids checking out Landon's new Buzz Lightyear.

All of the kids were so interested in what all
Landon was getting for his birthday.

We left Landon's party at 3:15 and headed to
Landry's big Sesame Street bash. They were
sweet and waited to get things started when
we arrived. Landry getting ready to blow
out her candle.

Reed taking in all of the excitement. He
wanted to take a nap on the way to Landry's
party, but we did our best to keep him awake.

We were trying our best to get a good picture
of Reed & Landry. Reed kept banging his head
on the wall, which they both thought was hilarious.

Reed giving Landry a kiss.

This is my favorite picture of them.

They had a blast throwing balls off this bridge.

Reed waving to his Momma.

Throwing the ball to Daddy.

Reed & Landry throwing the ball to each other.

Reed watching Landry open some presents.
Once he started seeing a bunch of pink and dolls,
he lost interest. So, Daddy took him outside to play.

Brad's brother, Dustin, took Reed on a motorcycle ride.

He loved it! I think he would have ridden it all day if we let him.

He is such a daredevil.

Landry's turn to go for a ride.

Reed & Landry playing chase and laughing the whole time.

We had a wonderful day with friends and family, but we were exhausted afterwards. Reed went to sleep around 7:30 that night. It didn't take him long to fall asleep at all!
4 comments:
I can't pick out one favorite picture. I loved the last one, I loved the one where he was puckered up to kiss, I loved the one where they had their heads together and I can't leave out the 'action picture'. Such wonderful memory pictures. love you,, Grandmama
So glad y'all made it to both parties! Landon wouldn't have known what to do without his best buddy. I love how he told Reed to go open his presents so he could open them too!
Reed is such a cute little boy... wow he is big stuff! I know Chris is loving his interest in baseball :). Eddie cannot wait for Will to play tee ball; I think he prays every night that one of his boys will be a left handed pitcher :)!
I love the picture of Landon hiding his face... that is too cute! I know he and Reed have so much fun together! And that picture of Landry and Reed is adorable. I love her pretty hair!
The boys and I may head to visit my mom Saturday; so do y all want to come visit Sunday afternoon? Let me know! Miss and love y all!
I love the ball pictures! (Makes me proud!)
Great post - looks like the parties were lots of fun! I love the kissing cousins! Too sweet!
Post a Comment