Reed was so excited to receive mail this week.
He received a package from Grandmomma
and couldn't wait to open it.

Looking at his Dog card.

Digging in the package for more goodies.

Stickers!!!

He had to put a sticker on his arm immediately!

"What else is in there?"

It's a picture. I asked him who it was a picture of
and he said "I don't know Momma. It's some man!"
I told him that it was a picture of Grandpapa.
A few days later, he picked up the picture and
said "Look Momma! It's Grandpapa!" What
an amazing memory!

He then pulled out a picture of Grandmomma, and
he knew who she was. Then, he pulled out a picture of
a baby and said, "Look Momma! It's Reed!"
It was actually a picture of me when I was a baby.

He also got a telegram from Lala!
It came all the way from Australia.

I think he thought there was a kangaroo in there
because he couldn't wait to rip it open.

He's never seen a telegram before, so this was something new.

Check out Reed's first telegram.

Thanks Grandmomma & Lala for the mail!
2 comments:
The expressions are classic. Especially the one where he is looking at the telegram. Seems to be thinking--what's to this, it's just paper
The pictures were great. love uall Grandmama
I had wondered if he still loved mail. Guess I got the answer!
You'll probably think I'm crazy but that's the first telegram I've ever seen, too!!
Post a Comment