Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snow + Cookie Sheets + 2 cute boys = FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Reed experienced his first snow
this weekend! Saturday morning,
Chad, Candy, & Landon came over
to play in the snow. We spent most of
the morning sliding down
the hill on cookie sheets, boxes,
and a raft! Landon had a ball, but
Reed wasn't quite sure about
all of this white stuff on the ground!
We had a ball! I think the parents had
more fun than the kids! :)
Mommy & Reed playing in the snow!


Making snow balls to throw at Daddy...
Hmmm...that looks yummy!



HELP!!!
It's so BRIGHT!!!


Not so sure about this...


Landon showing Reed how
to stomp through the snow!


Daddy & Reed




Who are these handsome fellas?





Candy & Landon going down the hill!


Here we go...

How much fun!

Reed sledding by himself!

WOW DADDY!!!!

On your mark, get set, GO...
Our lil' daredevils

Whew...Let's do it again!
Candy, Landon, Reed, & Momma


Time for Hot Chocolate...

Landon pushing Reed around the house.
They took turns pushing each other.
It was so sweet!

Thanks Chad, Candy, & Landon for coming and
playing with us in the snow.
We had a blast!

2 comments:

Tina said...

How cool was THAT?!!
Y'all had the perfect place to play in the snow! And I love the cookie sheets! Most people I know use cardboard boxes or garbage can lids for sleds. Hmmm, now that I think about it, maybe that's because I could never FIT on a cookie sheet. : (
Oh well. I'm glad you guys had a super-duper good time! You rock!

Tina said...

Ahem, WHERE is the snowman I asked for?????!!!!!