HAPPY EASTER!
We had a wonderful Easter,
except for one little boo boo.
We took Reed to the nursery
during Church, and when we
picked him up, he had a boo boo
between his eyes.
Unfortunately, no one could
tell us what happened.
Daddy & Momma were not
happy campers, but we
didn't let it ruin our day!
We spent the afternoon with
Grammie, Uncle John, &
Aunt Debbie. After lunch,
Reed hunted about 10 eggs, but
it was too windy to stay outside.
watching Angus jump up on
Momma & Aunt Debbie.
Momma nervous, but it didn't work!
She is too much of a dare-devil herself!
card that she gave Reed.




1 comment:
I'm so glad you got a family pic. You all look stunning. : )
Uncle John looks like he's a ton of fun! I was actually EXTREMELY proud to see the picture of Reed in Uncle John's hand because it proves that Reed is still little. All of the pictures I've seen lately make me sad because he's getting so BIG.
I absolutely love the picture of Chris and Reed reading the book!
I also liked Reed's fancy Easter basket. Impressive!
Post a Comment