We went to the Buffalo Park in Tupelo
with Nana & Uncle Jack last Wednesday.
We really enjoyed it, especially Reed.
He pet all kinds of animals, including
a baby alligator! He also went on his
first bus ride to look at all of the Buffalo.
We had an amazing day!
Reed & Nana posing for a picture
outside of the Buffalo Park.




3 comments:
I absolutely LOOOOVE the pictures! Thank you so much for taking the time to put all of those on here! They are WONDERFUL!
I must say, Reed officially looks like a big boy in these pictures. (I don't know whether to smile or cry.)
I'm so glad y'all went. It was a PERFECT day!
Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm a little obsessed with these pictures!
I love Reed's "YES I've always been this cute" shirt! That is adorable (and so true)!
Two of my favorites are:
1) The shadows - it's a great picture, and I can just imagine what my little buddy was thinking when he discovered them!
2) Reed waving with Uncle Jack in the window - I've never seen Reed wave before! And he doesn't appear to be afraid of heights at ALL! Great shot on that one, too!
I'll hush, but I'm not going to stop looking at them! Thanks again!
Maria and Reed stand at the door every morning to wave bye to mom. Well on Monday, I took Reed to Maria's. After I had given Reed to Maria, he turned to me and started waving bye! He did it this morning too! He's getting better at waving when you say "Bye!"
Post a Comment