Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

REED'S BIG ADVENTURE TO THE MOVIES!!!

On March 16th, Reed went on his
first big adventure to the movies!
We took Reed to see
"Horton Hears a Who!"
Chad, Candy, & Landon went too!
The boys did pretty good.
I think Reed thought we were
trying to put him to sleep.
He didn't want to sit down.
For most of the movie, Reed and I
walked up and down the aisles!
Needless to say, it was a
BIG adventure!
I'm so excited!
I'm going to see Horton Hears a Who!

Reed & Momma getting ready for
the movies.
Grammie & Reed

Grammie showing Reed
the movie poster.

Daddy & Reed looking at Horton.

Landon showing Reed the mouse.

The Boys humoring the moms!


1 comment:

Tina said...

Your first movie!! How fun!!!