Hooray!!! It FINALLY snowed!!! Just when we thought Spring was coming, the snow arrives! I'm so glad you are feeling better & you are able to enjoy the snow! It's snowing here, too, but evidently not nearly as much as what you're getting. I'm so excited for you, Little Buddy! Have tons of fun playing in the snow! And build me a snowman please! I love you!!!
When Reed was born, we decided to take pictures of him every month on the 25th. We did this until he was 2 years old. So, we are continuing the tradition with Chase. We take his picture every month on the 4th and plan to continue this tradition until he's 2.
2 comments:
Hooray!!! It FINALLY snowed!!!
Just when we thought Spring was coming, the snow arrives!
I'm so glad you are feeling better & you are able to enjoy the snow! It's snowing here, too, but evidently not nearly as much as what you're getting. I'm so excited for you, Little Buddy! Have tons of fun playing in the snow! And build me a snowman please!
I love you!!!
Love,
Aunt Tina
We had fun playing in the snow! Let's eat breakfast together ever Saturday.
Post a Comment