This past week was my Spring Break,
so I got to spend a lot of time with Reed!
We did so many fun things!
We went to Booneville Tuesday and
got to eat lunch with Aunt Tina.
We also got to watch Uncle Jack & Peyton
play basketball. On Wednesday,
we went to the Buffalo Park
with Nana & Uncle Jack!
Grammie, Uncle John, and Danielle
came to spend the night with us
on Wednesday, and Grammie
decided to stay with us for over a week.
Reed has really started walking too!
He walked from our fire pit to
the other end of our back porch.
He had a blast playing in the grass
and even got a little muddy!
His walking is improving more and
more every day.
Here are some pictures from
our trip to Booneville:
(The Buffalo Park pics will be in the next post).
Nana blowing bubbles for Reed!
He LOVED the bubbles!




3 comments:
I didn't know about the BUBBLES! *I'm taking mental notes* The big birthday is coming soon.
I'm so glad you guys came to the big city of Booneville during Spring Break. It was so good to see you!
And thank you for FINALLY updating the blog! Ha! : )
Ha! I know it took me a while but know that I stayed up past my bedtime to do this just for you! :)
*Blushing*
I feel so special!
Post a Comment