Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

REED GETTING READY FOR THE EASTER BUNNY!

We had a big time preparing
for the Easter Bunny!
We dyed eggs and made
a bunny cake!
The Easter Bunny's coming!!!
Reed & Momma dying some Easter eggs.
Reed trying to figure out what
Momma is doing...

Let me see Momma...

Can I touch it?

Reed throwing an egg at Daddy!
Yes, he did catch it, and
yes, it did bust! :)
Reed & Momma taking a break
from dying eggs.

Can I throw another one Momma?

Don't you love the arm around his Momma!

Check out my cool sticker!

Daddy, I'm ready to play golf...
OR...
maybe I just want to use it
as my microphone!
Daddy, I think you need some help...
Let me show you how it's done!

Reed giving his dad a five
for a job well done.

Watch out Tiger Woods...
Here I come!

All of Reed's Easter Eggs

Look what I helped Momma
and Grammie do...

It's an EASTER BUNNY!!!


2 comments:

Tina said...

I want one of the pictures of Reed with the golf club to go in his senior yearbook! Love it!

I love the Easter eggs! You guys did a great job!

Erin - are you sure you helped on the Easter bunny cake? Or did Grammie really do it herself? That was too cute!!!!

The Gapens said...

Hey Smartie!
I did most of the cake by myself!!!
I was pretty proud of it!