Tonight, I put Chase on the floor, so we could play. He started off playing on his back. Then, I rolled him over to his tummy. We talked and grinned at one another. Then, I got up and ran to the bathroom to grab his bathtub. As I was walking back into the living room, I immediately saw Chase's legs kicking in the air. He was on his BACK!
He had rolled over from his back onto his tummy, and...we missed it! Chris was sitting at the computer, and I walked in right when he was finishing. I can't believe he rolled over, and I can't believe I missed it!
Reed and I tried to get him to do it again, so we could record him, but he wasn't interested. We'll try again tomorrow.
He had rolled over from his back onto his tummy, and...we missed it! Chris was sitting at the computer, and I walked in right when he was finishing. I can't believe he rolled over, and I can't believe I missed it!
Reed and I tried to get him to do it again, so we could record him, but he wasn't interested. We'll try again tomorrow.




4 comments:
Way to go Chase!!! So proud of you. Can't wait to love on him this weekend.
Shelley
Lala's big boy is on the move now!!!
Yay, Chase... I can't believe he is rolling over!!! He is growing too fast!
Gotta get busy with stuff, huh, you are doing fine and all on your own. Way to go.
Post a Comment