Chase has changed so much. He is such a little chunk. He obviously loves to eat and is up to 6 ounces now. He is sleeping so good. He goes to sleep anywhere from 8:30-9:30, and he usually wakes up anywhere from 4:30-6:30. Most of the time, he'll take another bottle and go back down for about an hour and a half.
He has mastered grabbing his toys on his car seat and play gym. He tries his best to pull the toy down on his car seat, so it will vibrate, but he can only pull it halfway down.
Chase has definitely started teething. He drools all of the time. Some days, he drools more than other days. I think he'll cut his first tooth before Reed did.
Chase is very strong. He has amazing head control and loves tummy time. This weekend, he almost rolled over from his tummy to his back. He would make it to his side, then stop to look at me and talk. Here are some pictures from this past week:

Just a sweet video:




4 comments:
He is such a little man!!! I feel the need for little boys loved...must head to hernando!!! Lala
The second ones seem to grow so much faster than their older siblings! I love the picture of Chase smiling at his momma and I love his beautiful legs :)!
Love y'all!!!
Can I bring Chase home with me?
Thanks!
WOW!!! Did I ever have fun loving on my boys yesterday! My heart overflows!!! Lala
Post a Comment