Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shake, Rattle & Roll

Here is the video of Reed riding his bike for the first time. I promised I'd post it!



Chase held and shook his rattle all by himself for the first time last night. He played with his rattle for at least ten minutes. It was very sweet.



Chase is quite the talker, but he has unfortunately already learned what the video camera is. The other night, he was talking up a storm until I cut the camera on, and this was the result:



The other day, I posted about how Chase loves to talk to the animals on his bouncy seat. Here is a video showing a little bit of his conversation with them. He usually talks to them more than this video shows, then he gets mad at them when they don't talk back. Hopefully, I will get another video showing his real conversations with the animals. By the way, there are usually 3 animals, but his big brother loves to take the animals off of it while Chase is playing with them...poor Chase!

6 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

The videos are so precious :)! Go, Reed, go! I can't believe he is riding a bike already. I also can't get over how big Chase is... he is a little doll!!!

We can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh....Lala feels the NEED for some sweet boys loving...may have to drive to Hernando!!!

Tina said...

I could watch these videos over and over (and over)!!!!

So glad you posted them!

Anonymous said...

Reed reminds me of Lois riding her little bike when we lived in Naples, Italy. He is doing a great job, pretty soon, no training wheels. I was so happy to hear all the precious little sounds Chase was making. love y'all Gramdama

The Martins said...

Those animals better talk back to that sweet baby.
Way to go Reed!!!

m.e. said...

We can't wait to see y'all!