Chase turned 3 months old yesterday. I still cannot believe that he is three months old. These past three months have been busy but amazing. Chase still loves to eat. He now drinks 6 ounces at every bottle. His sleeping pattern is about the same. Every once in a while, he decides that he wants to visit with us at 4 a.m. He smiles all of the time and even has a funny giggle. He loves tummy time and loves to stand up. He can roll over from his tummy to his back (when he wants to).
Sunday, we let him try the exersaucer for the first time. We put a blanket behind him to help him sit up straight. He seems to really enjoy it. I think he'll love it in about a month.
Going in the exersaucer for the first time.
Sunday, we let him try the exersaucer for the first time. We put a blanket behind him to help him sit up straight. He seems to really enjoy it. I think he'll love it in about a month.
Going in the exersaucer for the first time.
Our 3 month old
Reed loves to give Chase kisses. His "Chase Kisses" consist of him put his face next to Chase's face and saying "Muah!"
Nani making Chase giggle.
I've tried on several occasions to capture Chase rolling over, but I have yet to succeed.




3 comments:
That's a neat cake for a 3 months old. I loved every picture. Decided the one where he is showing more double chin than anything he looks like me. What a precious little grandson. I think it is neat that Reed kisses with muwah. I think he has gotten a lot of kisses like that. Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures. love Grandmama
Love that sweet three month old!!!
I adore the high chair pictures! Chase is too cute! It's amazing how much he looks like Reed now.
I loved hearing Reed talk in the videos. I could watch the video w/Nani all day! Love that sweet giggle and big ole smile!
He is too precious for words!!! I loved all of the pictures, especially the ones in the high chair, and the videos were also very sweet!!!
Post a Comment