Chase turned 2 months old on Easter Sunday. It's hard to believe that it has already been two months. Reed & I took Chase to his two month check-up today. Chase did great! Here are Chase's stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 6 ozs (90th percentile)
Height: 23.25 (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 40.5 cms (75th percentile)
Before the nurse came in to give Chase his shots, Reed & I had a long talk about what was going to take place. I told him that Chase would probably cry when he got his shots, but he wouldn't cry long. This was Reed's response: "No Momma, Chase won't cry. He's a tough guy!"
Well, I'll have to agree with Reed. Chase was a tough guy. He cried for about 10 seconds and was done. I was so proud of him.
Chase has grown so much. His arms and legs have filled out so much. He has amazing head control. He loves to eat! He's eating 5 ozs every 3-4 hours. The past two weeks, he has started sleeping more at night. Last night, he slept 8 hrs. He's only done that once before. Hopefully, he'll continue to sleep longer at night. He loves to smile and has the biggest grin.
He also loves trying to talk. Knox let Chase borrow his bouncy seat, and Chase loves it. He has conversations with the animals all the time, which cracks us up. He'll kick his feet to make them move. He will even get mad at them every now and then. We think it is because they aren't talking back to him. We've tried to capture some of his conversations on video, so hopefully I'll get them posted soon.
Here are several pictures from the past few days:
This picture basically sums up my life!
Weight: 13 lbs 6 ozs (90th percentile)
Height: 23.25 (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 40.5 cms (75th percentile)
Before the nurse came in to give Chase his shots, Reed & I had a long talk about what was going to take place. I told him that Chase would probably cry when he got his shots, but he wouldn't cry long. This was Reed's response: "No Momma, Chase won't cry. He's a tough guy!"
Well, I'll have to agree with Reed. Chase was a tough guy. He cried for about 10 seconds and was done. I was so proud of him.
Chase has grown so much. His arms and legs have filled out so much. He has amazing head control. He loves to eat! He's eating 5 ozs every 3-4 hours. The past two weeks, he has started sleeping more at night. Last night, he slept 8 hrs. He's only done that once before. Hopefully, he'll continue to sleep longer at night. He loves to smile and has the biggest grin.
He also loves trying to talk. Knox let Chase borrow his bouncy seat, and Chase loves it. He has conversations with the animals all the time, which cracks us up. He'll kick his feet to make them move. He will even get mad at them every now and then. We think it is because they aren't talking back to him. We've tried to capture some of his conversations on video, so hopefully I'll get them posted soon.
Here are several pictures from the past few days:
This picture basically sums up my life!
He has really been experimenting with the different sounds he can make. Every once in a while, he'll make a loud screaming sound and scare himself.




4 comments:
I love your children!!!!
That sums it all up!
Happy 2 months, Chase! I can't believe how much that precious little boy has grown... he is such a little ham :)! His cake was so cute!
I also think you have some sweet little MSU football players!
Went through all the pictures and had fun bringing different ones up. Chase is growing so good and so alert. Thanks for posting.
What sweet sweet boys you have. I love the picture of you and the boys.
Post a Comment