Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LIFE AT MS. MARIA'S HOUSE!

When Reed was about four months old, he started
going to Ms. Maria's house. We are so blessed to
have her in our lives. She loves Reed as if he was
her own child. Maria has a son named Tyler, who
will be 3 in July. Tyler and Reed are best buds!

Below are some pictures of Reed at Ms. Maria's
house over the past two years. I have put the date
of the picture in every caption. Enjoy!

What a happy baby!
10-4-07

Twinkies
11-8-07
Check out those cute booties!
11-8-07

Fun at the park!
4-7-08

Reed and Tyler swinging.
4-7-08

Playing 'Chopsticks'
5-2-08

Taking turns riding the car.
5-2-08

Tyler helping guide Reed. What a big helper!
5-2-08

Maybe it would be better if we rode together!
5-2-08

Clapping together!
8-19-08

Best Buds!
8-19-08

TV Time!
8-22-08

I love this picture!
9-16-08

I don't know why, but this picture cracks me up!
9-16-08

Chillin' in a hat!
10-31-08

Tyler helping Reed with his hat!
10-31-08

What cute little boys!
10-31-08

Stylin' in their slippers!
12-2-08

Copy Cats
12-10-08

The boys love this train. At first, Reed
had a hard time pressing the button to ride
it by himself, so the boys figured out a way
they could ride it together.
1-15-09
Choo! Choo!
1-23-09

Reed riding the train by himself!
What a big boy!
2-5-09
One day, they figured out how to tip the train over!
Now, they do it all the time!
2-5-09
Reed on Tyler's four-wheeler!
Chris and I both went to pick him up that day.
He was so excited about the four-wheeler that
he had to take me into the garage to show it to me.

Then, he made Ms. Maria open the garage, so
he could show it to his Daddy. He also had to show us
how to ride it. So, when it was time to put it
up, he started to fuss until his Daddy told him
not to worry because he'd get one for his birthday!
Spoiled Rotten!
2-9-09
Thanks Ms. Maria for taking pictures of Reed's time
spent with you and Tyler!

4 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

These pictures are just adorable :). I love the basketball picture, as well... it is so sweet seeing how much your precious baby boy has grown:). Love y all!!!

Tina said...

What a wonderful trip down memory lane! I really enjoyed all the pictures.
It was great to see pictures of Tyler. He's grown so much, and still as cute as ever. I'm glad he's so good with Reed.
I just have to tell you - the reason you like the 2 basketball pictures is because they were taken on my birthday. Reed knew it, so he had an extra twinkle in his eyes. ha!

Anonymous said...

Those are some very happy pictures and what memories of all the things Reed and Tyler did together. I am so happy the Miss Maria took them for you to add to all the other happy times. love you, Anmama

mary lee said...

Love all the pictures!! Reed is so cute!