This past week, Reed had so much fun opening
'his' mail. He loved opening all of the birthday
cards. After he finished opening all of them,
he said "More mail!"
Didi came up one day last week to play.
Didi and Reed had so much fun on the playset.
Didi & Reed swinging
and Reed would just die out laughing.
He even taught Reed to say "Whoosh,"
which Reed thought was hysterical.
Cleaning the front of his car.
which Reed thought was hysterical.
and he just loves it. He has his very own sprayer
that he uses to help Daddy 'spray' the yard. Of
course, we only put water in his sprayer...
no chemicals.
Well, he decided it would be a good idea to wash
his car. He obviously has watched his Daddy
wash cars. He made sure that he put water
on both sides, the front, the back, and the top!
be a good idea to fill it up with 'gas!' Needless
to say, the car had to stay outside that night.




2 comments:
I love the car washing pictures! Reed is a mess - little Chris, Jr. My truck could use a good washing. I'll bring it up sometime this week so Reed can get ahold of it. Thanks! ; )
I am with Tina :)... what a little Chris Gapen!!! I also love the sunglasses; you are a doll Reed!!!
Post a Comment