So far, we have had a wonderful Easter break.
Since Daddy was out of town this week, Reed
and Momma decided to get a little creative!
When I was younger, my mom used to let us
draw with shaving cream. Since Reed likes
to color, I 'thought' he'd like this. However,
he wasn't too crazy about getting his hands dirty.
Reed and his new basketball
As you can tell, he DID NOT like getting
his hands dirty. We'll have to break him of that!
on his hands, Mommy drew the pictures, and Reed would
guess what they were. Keep in mind...I am not artistic,
so don't make fun of my wonderful drawings!
It's an Easter bunny! He guessed right!
Reed and Lala decided to lie on the grass and look
for airplanes. Since we live close to Memphis,
they were able to see plenty of airplanes!
Thursday. While she was here, she went on
ahead and gave Reed his birthday present.
He was so excited about his new car that
he didn't want to give me time to finish
putting it together before he took it on
a test drive.
could at least ride it before his nap. I promised
him that I would have it completely put together
for him when he woke up from his nap.
mission accomplished! As soon as he woke up
from his nap, I pushed the car into his bedroom.
He stood up in his crib right away and said "I ride!"
We think that he likes the fact that this is his car.
He always wants to play in our cars, but he is
very quick to point out that this car is "MINE!"
Friday morning, he decided that two pacifiers
were much better than one!
it would be fun to play with my jewelry.
One day...he will hate us for these pictures!
By the way, Reed loves that candle. It smells
really good. Today, he had to carry that candle
around with him every where he went. He would
smell it and say "Yum!"
Lovin' the necklace and the bracelets.
Guess who was there....ELMO!
he was calling Elmo by name and giving him high fives!
was so excited, but it took him a while to reach
the top. There were about 4-5 kids behind him,
who were very anxious. When he reached the top,
the big kids ran around him and knocked him down.
It scared him big time! He was not happy and neither
were his parents!
him, he got to go down the slide by himself!
There he goes! What a BIG boy!




3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I have enjoyed this post soooo much!
I think I'll have to steal the shaving cream drawing idea. I've never heard of it, but I love it! Your drawings were beautiful, by the way. (I'm not kidding.)
The airplane spotting pics were precious.
Keep him out of your jewelry. That's not cool.
Uncle Benjie and I laughed out loud at the unfinished car pics! Uncle Benjie is proud he FIT in this car...unlike the Hummer.
Sorry to hear he's been teething, but it looks like 2 pacis are helping. The kid's already got massive problem solving skills. He must be my nephew.
Y'all won't have to take him to Disney World - you have the DCE. I'm impressed with all the characters and fun stuff.
We think he looks like a professional driving the race car. Uncle Benjie is so proud!
It looks like the little pimp thoroughly enjoyed the motorcycle ride!
Thanks so much for the great post!
Happy Easter! We love y'all!!
Love the post. Looks like yall have been having so much fun. Katelyn is so jealous yall got to see Elmo and Dora. We need to come visit and do some fun things with yall. Those pictures of Reed in your jewerly definitely need to go in his wedding video.. LOL. I hope yall had a great Easter. Love ya
I was up way late last night looking at the pictures and enlarging the ones that would come up. I told a friend that more people should be like Reed. Whatever he goes into, he goes in full force!!! Laughing all the way and having the most wonderful time That is a joy in itself. Just watching him lifts my spirits all the time. Kool Whip is better 'n anything for fingerpainting unless you get sick eating your pictures. Grammie
the
Post a Comment