Reed turned two on Saturday. I must admit
that these two years have gone by so fast!
Saturday, we spent the day preparing for the
birthday party and playing with family.
Reed was so excited to see the Mickey Mouse
decorations that he had to eat his breakfast on
the Mickey Mouse table cloth while watching
Mickey Mouse on tv.
mowing the grass.
They were able to get here around 3. Reed
enjoyed getting to play with them.
Lala and Grandmomma came over Saturday
afternoon to play with Reed and help me finish
getting ready for the big birthday bash.
Reed his birthday present.
wrapping paper. We didn't think he was
ever going to open it.
discovers what it is...
It's a Harley Davidson Big Wheel!
Nani showing Reed how to ride it!
Go Reed Go!
Here is a video of Reed unwrapping his present:
It's a Fire Truck!
control fire truck that lights up, makes sounds, and
the best of all...it actually shoots out water!
with water. Nani aimed the water at Reed in
this picture...
and Nani with water:
Later that day, Pop decided it was time to give
Reed one of his presents from them.
had growing up. It makes all kinds of motorcycle
sounds. How cool is that!
Stay Tuned for a lot of pictures from the Birthday Party...




5 comments:
Reed is too funny! I love his eating arrangements Saturday morning. I enjoyed all the pictures and videos. I always love to hear that sweet boy laugh (and talk).
I love your firetruck and big wheel Reed... those look too fun! Will and I thought that you might enjoy Elmo singing Happy Birthday to you :)! We can't wait to see all of your party pictures!!!
Im so glad he had a great 2nd birthday. That fire truck is so cool!! Can't wait to see the pictures from the party. We had so much fun. Thanks for inviting us. Love yall
Spoiled rotten...I love it! It looks like he had a great birthday.
I HAVE LOOKED AT THE FUN SLIDES A BUNCH OF TIMES NOW AND EVERYTIME IT IS A FUN AND HAPPY TIME OF BEING WITH SO MUCH FAMILY. THAT IS WONDERFUL. ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE SO PERFECT. LOVE, LOVE GRANDMAMA
Post a Comment