Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

Reed was in a talkative mood tonight, so we decided to capture him talking on video. Daddy turned the screen so that Reed could see himself while Daddy filmed him. Below the video will be the translation:

Momma: "Who is that?"

Reed: "Baby"

Daddy: "Is that baby?"

Reed: (Burp)

Daddy: "Can you say..."

Momma: "Who is that?"

Reed: "Reed"

Daddy: "Huh"

Momma: "Reed. Is that Reed?"

Daddy: Is that Reed?"

Reed: "Reed"

Momma & Daddy: "Reed"

Momma: "Who is that?"

Reed: "ME!"

Momma & Daddy: "Me"

Momma: "That is you!"

Reed: "Is you"

2 comments:

Tina said...

I love, love, love it!!!! I've been feeling so bad because I still have your camera, but not so much anymore! These videos are great!! Thank you so much for sharing! Love you!

Caroline Buntz said...

Very precious! Hearing his little voice much later will be so dear. I need to find the tape I made of you with your little girl voice. Loved the tub fun and also this one. love aye, Grandmama