Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

22 MONTHS OLD!

Wednesday was Reed's 22 Month Birthday!
Since I left for Jackson Wednesday morning,
Daddy and Lala celebrated Reed's birthday with
him on Wednesday night!

Reed's Smash Cake

I can't believe he is already 22 months old!

Lala bringing Reed into the kitchen
to celebrate!

Mmmmm....

'Lala, get this necklace off my arm, so I
can taste the cake!'
Here I go...

Happy Birthday to me!

Better let Lala taste it first to make
sure it tastes good!

Okay, my turn!

Time to dig into the smash cake!

I'm such a big boy eating with my fork!

I think I will go back to using my hands instead!

Oh no! I don't like my hands being dirty.


5 comments:

Aunt Trish said...

Golly Gee Reed! I can't believe that you are almost 2 years old!! You are such a big boy. Hope to see you soon. I love you!

Tina said...

I can't believe another month has already come and gone. I hate that you weren't able to be there with him, but it appears he was perfectly fine with Lala and Daddy. I'm assuming Daddy took the pictures - If so, great job Daddy! (You trained him well.)
The cakes looked sooooo delicious! They would really taste good with a big glass of milk.
Nevermind. : (

The Robertsons said...

That was some yummy cake, so I guess I can't blame Reed for wanting to eat it with his hands.

THE CHITTOMS said...

He is so sweet :). I love the picture of him trying the icing... the cake looks delicious! I can't believe he is almost 2 years old... what a big boy!!!

Anonymous said...

A great cake once again. You are so creative. It looked so delicious it made me hungry for a big slice of cake. It is so neat how he doesn't like his hands dirty. love y'all