It has been snowing all afternoon in Hernando!
Since we have been stuck in the house all day,
we decided it would be fun to break out the
Finger Paint! We had a blast!

Our own lil' Picasso

He would paint for a while, and then remember
that he didn't like having stuff on his hands.
So, we'd wash his hands off, and then he went
right back to painting some more!

We finally convinced Daddy to let us go outside
and see the snow for a few minutes.

It was sooo cold!

My handsome boys

I loved how beautiful the snow looked on this bridge.

Reed checking out the snow.

Showing Momma the stream

Looking at the water

Hey down there!

When he got snow on his hands, it was all over.

Time to head back to the car!
2 comments:
Y'all have too much fun! I love how Reed would get his hands washed & then go back for more - That's priceless!
I'm jealous - The snow was beautiful! Knox is getting his first snow right now, but I doubt it will be that pretty. I'm glad y'all got to enjoy yours.
Love you!
Loved it. All of it. Much fun leaving footprints in the snow. Have you tried 'cool whip' for finger-painting. Works great. Grammie
Post a Comment