It finally snowed in Hernando!
We were so excited to wake up this morning
and find beautiful snow all over the ground.
Our morning got even better when Momma found
out that school had closed for the day!
God is so good!
Reed walking in the snow.

Hmmm...I think I need to touch this and
see what the fuss is all about.

Better taste it too!

Mmmm...I like it!

Poor thing! It's been cold so much lately
that he hasn't gotten to ride his four-wheeler.
As soon as he saw it, he completely forgot
about the snow. But...

Not for long!
Here he is noticing the snow on his shoe.

He didn't like that, so he had to wipe
the snow off his shoe.

Still cleaning...

Better get the other shoe too.

Hmmm? This looks like some good snow to eat.

Yep! Tastes good!

Saying the word "Snow!"

This picture is for Daddy.
He loves it when Reed does his lips like this.

Awe Man! More snow on my shoes!

Isn't it beautiful!

Headed back to the ladder to eat more snow.

Do you think he's starving?

This snow stuff is GOOD!
I put Reed on a cookie sheet to slide down
the hill, but he rolled off of it half way down
the hill. He wasn't liking it too much!
6 comments:
That's great! You were just saying a couple of days ago you wish y'all would get some snow!! Yay!
What fun, Reed, eating some snow. If it snows deep enough maybe Momma will make you some snow ice cream. We have a wee bit of snow, too, and Dah went down their hill on the sled. Have fun. I love you, aye. Grandmama
Landon did not try to eat the snow! He just wanted to throw it at his mommy! I wish we would have gotten more.
im jealous.. I want snow!!
love the pictures.
It looks like you guys had a fun day! I wish we would have gotten to use a snow day today :(
Fun, fun, fun! I love snow! I'm so glad y'all got to play in it while it lasted.
I giggled at the pictures of him trying to get the snow off his shoes. He reminds me so much of someone. :)
Post a Comment