HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Reed helped me pick out a card for Daddy. Of course, it was a music card!
Here is a little video to put you in the V-Day Spirit:
Reed was so excited to find
all the cards in the mail for him.
He couldn't wait to open them.

He had mail from Grammie, Gran, Grandmother,
Nana, Grandaddy & Uncle Jack, and Nani & Pop.

He made sure that he told
me what was on each card!

Telling Momma that there is a dog on the card!

Whoa!

Look Momma! It's a bear!

I love mail! Thanks for all the Valentine cards!

This morning, we gave Reed his
Valentine's Day happy.

Checking out the M & M's

He was so excited about his new dvd.

He loves the movie "Open Season," so we
bought him the new "Open Season 2" dvd.

He had to look at Mickey Mouse on the tv
for just a minute.

Opening the dvd box
He was in such a talkative mood this morning. A lot of what he was saying we couldn't understand, but we thought you might enjoy this video too.
3 comments:
Do you have ANY idea how proud I am that you have a video camera?!! I am LOVING these videos! Uncle Benjie and I get a kick out of Reed talking. Thanks for sharing the videos with us. They are awesome!
When I watched the video where he is sitting on the couch and opens the card and sings, then throws his head back and really lets it out, I couldn't stop laughing. What a super-ham. I played it over and over and laughed just as hard each time. More, more, more. Grammie
I have enjoyed reading your site and wanted to let you know how sweet Reed is. Hope to meet your whole family on your next trip to Booneville.
Granny Houston (Christi - Tina's mother-in-law/Jerry's wife)
Post a Comment