Reed went on his first big plane ride
during the Christmas holidays.
We flew to Oklahoma City
to see the Buntz clan.
Reed was such a big boy on the ride to
Oklahoma City and on the ride back home.
He didn't fuss one time. He was a perfect
little angel. We were so proud of him.
at the Memphis airport.
Whoa!
As soon as we got to Grammie's house,
Reed had to go check out the lake!
Lala and Reed threw some sticks in the lake.
Cameron and Reed taking a closer look.
Reed had to go check out the lake!
Grammie's rocks into the lake.
Grammie even let them throw some of her
cool rocks into the water.
Blaze. Blaze is the horse that Grammie
got for Reed. Danielle taking Blaze for a test ride.
after he woke up from his nap.
Time to open Blaze!
the blankets.
He thinks he found what we were hiding...
Reaching for what he thinks was the surprise...
Taking another look...
He found Blaze's leg.
Whoa! It's a horse!
He was ready to jump on for a ride.
Cameron showing Reed what to do.
Yee Haw!
Reed clapping for himself.
He thought that was the surprise.
We had to take the dog away and tell
him to go look for something else under
the blankets.
someone's Cream Soda can...YUMMY!
Time for more presents.
wrapping paper off the box.
Preston opening his present from us.
Check out the pair of thongs he got for Christmas.
He was a good sport and even tried them on.
money in the thongs...He was a happy boy!
It's a camo Hummer and four-wheeler.
It came with a little man, so I showed
him where the man would sit in the Hummer.
Well....
He would lift his leg and try to put it in the
Hummer. We have no idea what made
him think he could fit in there, but
he was not happy...at all!




4 comments:
There are SO many good pictures that I want to comment on! There's no doubt that Reed had a good time. I still can't get over him being such a good passenger on the airplane.
I loved all the pictures! Great post, my dear. I loved every bit of it!
Got my wish tonight. The pictures were on. You do an excellent job with pictures and captions. I had a wonderful time everyday. love,aye Grammie
I agree with Tina.. Great post. Loved all the pictures. Looks like yall had a great time. I love the horse. My parents have one at their house. He will have a blast on that. love ya
It's a typical Monday morning for me, but thinking about Reed trying to fit in the Hummer has just made everything so much better! Uncle Benjie and I laughed SOOO hard over that picture. I had to come back to see it again. - - Hilarious!
Post a Comment