Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LANDON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Happy Birthday Landon!
Saturday, we spent the day at Chad & Candy's
house celebrating Landon's 2nd birthday!
It was a wonderful day spent with great friends!

They rented a moon bounce, which the boys loved!
Reed literally smiled and laughed the whole time he
was in the moon bounce. He was so funny!

Can you tell how much he loved the moon bounce?
Candy's nieces were so good with the boys!
Landon, Caiden (Chism & Becca Patterson's boy) and Reed
Reed was doing his famous roar here!
Candy asked me to make a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake
to go with the theme of the party. At first, I thought
I had bitten off more than I could chew, but the end result
turned out okay. I was a bit stressed because I thought
the hand was going to fall, but thankfully, it didn't!

Reed and Daddy playing with Chloe, Candy's dog.
Momma and Reed jumping in the moon bounce.
Reed, Caiden, and Landon had a great time playing together. They got along with each other great the whole day!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I can't get over how much Reed is growing up! He looks so tall and skinny. : (
I loved the pics, though. I can tell my little buddy was having a blast! And Peyton will be so proud of the roaring picture!
Great job on the cake!! I never pictured it being that detailed, but it turned out super!
Benjie said, "That girl can do anything, can't she?!" You know you're good when you've impressed Benjie!
Hope to see you (and Reed) soon! Miss you tons!

The Robertsons said...

Thanks again for the cake. You are awesome! We had a great time. Thanks for coming:)

Aunt Trish said...

HEY!! You did a super job on the cake. I guess I know who I'll be calling when next summer rolls around haha! Give Reed a kiss and I hope to see yall soon.

Anonymous said...

You and Peyton are really sumpin else. What a great fun thing. love you aye, Grammie