Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

IT'S A BOY!

Baby Houston is a BOY!!!

Since I had Monday off for Fall Break, Reed and I decided to go to Tupelo to celebrate with Aunt Tina. When we arrived in Tupelo, we met Aunt Tina, Uncle Benjie, & Peyton at Bill Williams Sporting Goods store. Of course, I wanted to know right away, but we waited patiently for them to tell us the exciting news!

Aunt Tina, Reed, & me before the news

Peyton brought us the sonogram picture to tell us the sex of the baby.
Momma telling Reed that "It's a Boy!"

Reed and Momma celebrating the exciting news!

Reed's so excited to find out that he's going to have another boy to play with! He's going to show Baby Houston the ropes!


After finding out the exciting news, we decided to go to the mall to buy something for the baby. Peyton took Reed on his very first Carousel ride.


All strapped in and ready to go!

Posing for a quick picture
Here they go! As they made their way around the first time, Reed was clapping with joy!
He loved the Carousel ride! He was smiling and laughing the whole time!
Reed giving Peyton a hug and telling him thanks for the ride!
Peyton put on a catcher's helmet and was playing with Reed.
Jack, Reed, and Peyton walking in the mall.
I told Wanda that I wanted them to come live with me, so they could chase Reed around all the time. They are both so great with him!

3 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Congrats for baby Houston! I love the carousel pictures and the picture of Peyton and Reed. Too cute:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed this special blog pictures. But--I am so exxxcited to know we have a wee baby boy on the way. I like the name Houston and the fact that he has a brother just waiting to teach him the ropes. WAY TO GO!!!!Reed's Grammie

Tina said...

We are so proud y'all were able to come and be with us on this very special day. We love you!