Since Reed is 18 months old now,
we decided it was time to introduce the POTTY!
We bought him a cute potty that talks and sings.
Daddy put it together, then Reed checked out
every piece of the potty.

"Hello in there..."

He loves lifting the seat up and down!

Let's try this whole potty thing out!

That's pretty cool...I think I'll sit back down!

Look at that BELLY!

Flushing the potty all by himself!

He's such a big boy!

We are officially entering the whole world of potty training. We don't think he's ready yet, but we did want to introduce the potty to him! If anyone has any suggestions on how to potty train a little boy, please send them our way!
4 comments:
Hey, you should ave just asked me. You know I have that kind of experience, haha! It doesn't seem like Reed is old enough to be potty-training. He's growing up so fast. I'll send a separate email on my boys potty training experiences. I'm sure nobody else wants to read about them. Give Reed a kiss for me. Love Yall!
Boys are not the easiest thing! Or at least mine wasn't. He was 3 when he finally was consistent with tee-tee and 3 and 4 months before I really can call him good and potty trained all around. I think don't push him is the most important thing and tee-teeing to "make bubbles" did the trick for that part at least! Good luck..so glad it is you and not me!
If times turns into a year or so you can always threaten him with--"I am going to let your wife potty train you." wipe the sweat (not mist) off your brow and pray. With such a fancy thing, he will be finished in no time. Grammie
I love Reed's potty! I never thought a potty could look cool, but that one sure does!
And you know I REALLY love the belly!!! Reed, we're starting to look like twinkies! : )
Uncle Benjie's suggestion doesn't really go with the whole potty thing. He says to let him "go" outside. Aunt Tina is not much help. I'm glad you're just introducting the potty now, and not trying to force it on him. Kudos!
Post a Comment