Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

REED'S WEEKEND

This weekend, we went to Birmingham to visit
the grandparents and go to Margo's baby shower.

Reed had a big time playing with his cousin Lexi.
They went to the park to play and had a blast!
Reed was worn out by Sunday afternoon.

Daddy, Lexi, & Reed playing in Grandmother's back yard.

Reed loved getting rocks from the yard and trying
to throw them over the fence.

Reed feeding Aunt Candice's dog, Sadie.
On the way home from Birmingham, we stopped in Tupelo and met Nana, Uncle Jack, Uncle Benjie and Aunt Tina for lunch. Reed wasn't himself at the restaurant because he was so sleepy, but he had fun playing outside after we finished eating. He fell hard asleep after we left The Grill.

Nana, Reed, & Uncle Jack

Uncle Benjie, Reed, & Aunt Tina

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so glad we were able to join y'all for lunch. It's always good seeing my little buddy in person, even if he didn't feel good. {I guess it's nice seeing you & Chris, too.}

I like the pic of Reed feeding Sadie, because I love that big ole belly! : )

Oh, and one last thing: The people in that last picture sure are PRETTY!

The Simpsons said...

Well i hate we didn't know about lunch or we could have joined you. Guess we will see you next time.

The Robertsons said...

Those pictures are great!