We started off our Thanksgiving holiday by going down to Clarksdale on Tuesday to spend some much needed time with Lala. We spent the night with Gran Tuesday night and played with her some on Wednesday. Then, we headed to Duncan.
Wednesday afternoon, our boys were super excited to see their cousin Landry! It always amazes us how well Landry & Reed play together. They always pick up right where they left off! Chase even got in on the action!
Playing with superheroes under the table.
Wednesday afternoon, our boys were super excited to see their cousin Landry! It always amazes us how well Landry & Reed play together. They always pick up right where they left off! Chase even got in on the action!
Playing with superheroes under the table.
We kept hearing these sweet giggles under the table.
Didi got some exercise while we were there!
Watching the smurfs on Brad's phone before heading off to bed.
Thanksgiving morning, I tried my best to get a picture of the boys, but they were too distracted.
So, I got some of them by themselves...
Thankfully, the weather was warm enough for the kids to play outside. They had a blast playing in the backyard.
Showing me their big muscles...
Sweet cousins
Chase & Daddy
We had fun attempting to get a picture of Gran with her great-grandkids...
Almost got one...
Perfect!
Some action shots:
They had a blast playing in the big magnolia tree. I grew up playing in this tree, so it was pretty surreal watching my boys play in it as well. Reed even tried climbing it. For old time sakes, Mommy did climb it!
Reed & Landry called the tree their "Bat House!"
These two have an imagination that will blow your mind.
Together, they are unstoppable.
Chase showing Gran his boo boo.
Lunch was absolutely delicious! Thanks Didi & Nana Mac for hosting a wonderful Thanksgiving.




2 comments:
I am so proud you guys had a great Thanksgiving. You captured some great pictures and I especially love the picture of all of the kiddos with your gran; I can't believe you were able to get all 3 to look at the camera and smile at the same time!
Love you and your sweet fam!
So glad that Joni and I were able to get everyone together. Joni and worked really hard to pull off a wonderful meal and get together!
Post a Comment